i love the holidays! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much to the extend i want to get up from the bed and run outside and yell “it’s school holiday everybody!!” out loud, but, i think i rather pull my blanket up to my chin and continue dreaming. haha.
see what holiday does to a teacher? i’m going mental here~ i am too excited !!
i have a list of things/activities that i want to do during this two weeks off.
let see :
1. i want to go on a holiday!
2. i want to sew a least two skirts. (i’ve been learning how to use my mum’s antique sewing machine and i’ve been reading tutorials online on how to make a swishy skirt). fingers crossed!
3. i want to go swishing on the beach with my very own homemade swishy skirts! i live so near to the beach but i seldom enjoy them. yes, i had lunch at the mamak near the seaside or have my banana split on the french cafe by the beach but i dont really enjoy the sea. more to enjoying the company. so, i hope i can spend some time alone, just the sea and me.
4. i want to take up baking class. (indulging myself in flour, eggs and butter seems like fun!)
5. i want to spend less time on facebook (laugh people laugh, i think i spent too much time online that i forgot to enjoy the beautiful things around me, so i want to explore my town, and do some activities that does not involve any clicking or tuning to a screen)
6. i want to catch up with old friends and laugh at our high school romances. heh.
7. i want to write postcards to my friends in Sydney. though i could just send them a fb message or blab on their wall, i think postcards have that magic touch. it always give you a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside. right?
8. baju raya hunt! i have to go and hunt for baju raya! still deciding on the colour. hurm *scratches head*
9. WEDDINGS. the craziest amount of weddings i have to attend in my entire life.
10. teaching aids. so i can indulge myself in crafty stuff. i’ve been putting this off for a while because of the mounting paperworks and all the yada yada stuff. so yes, i’m planning to create something so that i can share with my panitia. hehe.
ok. 10 things. let see whether i could do them all!
Happy Holidays everyone!